The Office of Disability Services works to ensure that students with disabilities have access to education and campus life at UNC Charlotte. Through collaboration with the institution’s diverse community, Disability Services facilitates accommodations, discourse, and engagement to promote a universally accessible learning environment for all.
Connecting to Disability Services
UNC Charlotte students who need accommodations should register with Disability Services
To register, students need to submit appropriate documentation for review.
- Most students will need their treating health care provider to complete the Documentation Form.
- Students with learning disabilities will need to submit their most recent full-scale psycho-educational documentation supporting their diagnosis.
- Students requesting housing accommodations need their treating health care provider to complete both the Documentation Form and the Housing and Meal Plan Addendum.
Access for Visitors and Students at Public Campus Events
Students or visitors to campus who need accommodations for a public campus event should contact Disability Services at 704-687-0040 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click here to visit UNC Charlotte's Accessibility website.
Happenings around Campus
- August 21 - New Student Convocation
- August 21 - First Day of Evening Classes Starting at 5:00 PM
- August 22 - First Day of Daytime Classes Starting at 8:00 AM
DS Office Hours
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Fretwell 230