The Office of Disability Services is the campus office designated to determine reasonable accommodations for UNC Charlotte students with disabilities.
The Office of Disability Services works to ensure that students with disabilities have access to education and campus life at UNC Charlotte. Through collaboration with the institution’s diverse community, Disability Services facilitates accommodations, discourse, and engagement to promote a universally accessible learning environment for all.
- March 16: Last day to withdraw from courses; grade subject to Withdrawal Policy
- April 8: Scholarship Application Deadline! Visit our Scholarships page to learn more.
- April 10-11: Spring Weekend - No Classes
- April 22: Deadline Extended:
- Last Day for a Registration or Check-In appointment with Disability Services for Spring 2020
- April 28: Last Day of Classes
- April 29: Reading Day
- April 30: Day of Remembrance
- May 1-7: Final Exams
UNC Charlotte students who need accommodations should register with Disability Services. To register, students first need to submit appropriate documentation of their disability to our office for review.
- Most students need their treating health care provider to complete the Disability Documentation Form.
- Students with learning disabilities should submit the most recent full-scale psycho-educational evaluation supporting their diagnosis.
- Students requesting housing accommodations need their treating health care provider to complete both the Disability Documentation Form and the Housing and Meal Plan Addendum.
Visit our Documentation page to learn more.
Access for Visitors and Students at Public Campus Events
Students or visitors to campus who need accommodations for a public campus event should contact Disability Services at 704-687-0040 or email@example.com. For more information, visit UNC Charlotte's Accessibility website.